Educator Training Program
Become HealthBarn USA Certified
HealthBarn USA is a nationally recognized leader in healthy lifestyle education for children and families with over 15 years of experience empowering over 60,000 families through proprietary, research-based curricula. We are offering the first ever Educator Training Program as an exclusive opportunity for RDNs to become HealthBarn USA certified to lead the way to a healthier community. This dynamic training program will be taught by Stacey Antine, MS, RDN, founder, HealthBarn USA and author, Appetite for Life and HealthBarn educators’ Nicole Stefanow, MS, RDN and Julia Buckley, MS, RDN.
Nationally recognized healthy lifestyle brand that American television personality, businesswoman, celebrity chef, and author Rachael Ray calls, “A great idea… I’d love to see a HealthBarn everywhere!”
A New Approach to Teaching Nutrition
With over 15+ years of experience working with children, ages 3-15 and their families, we have developed a proprietary hands-on approach to teaching nutrition through cooking, organic gardening and interactive activities in a variety of educational settings.
What to expect from the training:
- Deep dive into the core concepts of the curricula
- Be able to teach lesson plans in schools, at camps, in libraries and more
- Access to over 200+ kid-friendly, family-friendly recipes
- Mentorship with Founder and with faculty support
- Develop a strategic business plan for your professional growth
powered by the credibility and integrity of a trusted brand in family nutrition!
This 200 hour, 8-week program includes webinars, independent assignments, on-site training and required reading of Appetite for Life, Stacey Antine, MS, RDN, HarperOne.
Here’s an important checklist to get you started:
- Step 1: Check requirements to see if you are eligible to apply
- Step 2: Fill out application and submit required documentation by March 25, 2019 (application fee is required)
- Step 3: Phone Interviews will be scheduled the week of March 25 (this is a quick turnaround!)
- Step 4: Acceptance notifications for Spring Class of 2019 will go out April 1, 2019