About Culinary Gatherings
Hands-on cooking experiences with friends that will have you laughing, relaxing and learning how to eat for your health and the people you love!
Perfect for groups for birthdays, moms nights out, clubs and more that will create lasting memories and good health.
Please inquire about fundraising opportunities, too!
“Everyone loved it – thanks again! Word has spread already and people are asking me to do another in the future so we will have to!”
– Organizer for the Allendale Newcomer’s Ladies’ Night Out
Here’s how it works: You and your group choose the theme and we host the event at HealthBarn USA with professional culinary instruction and healthy tips, too! All recipes are cooked with organic and natural ingredients and you get to choose appetizers and desserts paired with your theme:
- Garden-to-Table Brick Oven Pizza: Relax with friends by visiting the garden to harvest a variety of organic toppings and then, create delicious whole wheat pizza that we grill off in our wood burning pizza oven on the patio.
- Asian Creations: Make handmade dumplings (steamed or pan fried) filled with a variety of different flavors and textures that will satisfy your taste buds while having a great time with friends.
- Go Italian: Make the wildly popular Sweet Potato Gnocchi dressed with deliciousness from the pesto bar that will get your ready for a trip to Italy.
- Club Mediterranean: Taste the mezze platter loaded with a variety of spreads, pickled deliciousness, veggies and make your own kabobs.
- Exotic India: Go on an exotic culinary adventure through the delicious and healthful flavors of India in a variety of sweet and savory dishes.
When: Culinary gathering take place on Wednesday or Friday evenings from 6:30 – 9:00 pm.
Schedule a Culinary Gathering Today!
Come join us for special evenings with guest personalities and private chefs who are challenged to give you deliciousness with a healthy twist at our Chef Table Workshops! Partial proceeds are donated to Healing Meals, a nutritious food gifting program, for families with ill children and seniors in need.
Held on select Wednesday and Friday evenings from 6:30–9:00 pm. All are welcome to participate!