Hands-on cooking experiences with friends that will have you laughing, relaxing and learning how-to eat for your health and the people you love! Perfect for groups for birthdays, moms nights out, clubs and more that will create lasting memories and good health. Please inquire about fundraising opportunities, too!
Here’s how it works: You and your group choose the theme and we host the event at HealthBarn USA with professional culinary instruction and healthy tips! All recipes are cooked with organic and natural ingredients.
- Garden-to-Table Brick Oven Pizza: Relax with friends by taking a visit to the garden to harvest a variety of organic toppings and then, make delicious whole wheat pizza topped with love and fun; your choice of an appetizer and dessert;
- Asian Creations: Dumpling party (steamed or pan fried), a variety of dumpling mixtures to make experiment with different flavors and textures; your choice of an appetizer and dessert;
- Go Italian: Sweet Potato Gnocchi and the wildly popular pesto bar; your choice of an appetizer and dessert;
- Club Mediterranean: Mezze Platter with a variety of spreads, pickled deliciousness, veggies and kabobs; your choice of an appetizer and dessert;
- Latin Night Out: Fragrant paella made with a variety of toppings (e.g. veggies, shrimp, chicken or white fish); your choice of an appetizer and dessert.
These culinary gathering take place on Wednesday or Friday evenings from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. To inquire about pricing and availability, please contact us at 201-444-2955 or [email protected] Please check the calendar for updated culinary special events, too!