Looking for a fresh idea for your child’s birthday? You have definitely come to the right place. Celebrate your child’s birthday this year with an amazing, hands-on food adventure. Kids, ages 5-15 transform into natural chefs through their choice of culinary fun at the Birthday Barn Bash.
Here’s how it works: You choose one birthday theme and pair it with a dessert! Your birthday bunch will prepare the main course as well as dessert. While they are eating the meal, the dessert will be baking and then, ready to taste test all within 1.5 hours of FUN and healthy eating! And, Brain Butter Popcorn (Appetite for Life, HarperOne 2012) is served upon arrival to kick-of the Birthday Barn Bash!
Here’s the birthday culinary theme menu:
- Garden-to-Table: Head out to our organic garden to gather fresh produce and herbs for toppings on a grilled whole wheat pizza dough. Your birthday bunch will work their muscles rolling out the dough and will ignite their creativity with their own designed pizzas. Winning teams go home with gold in taste, creativity, teamwork, most veggies!
- Viva La Italia: Who doesn’t love raviolis? Transform our teaching kitchen into a ravioli factory and watch the fun and teamwork unfold. The birthday bunch will make from start-to-finish our delicious homemade raviolis that gets double thumbs up from the most adventurous to the pickiest of eaters!
- Yum! Yum! Time: Everyone loves Asian dishes, especially kids! Our kitchen will be transformed into a hands-on dumpling factory with the most popular recipe at HealtBarn USA, the Yum! Yum! Dumplings while they are munching away on edamame! This recipe is perfect for all eaters and easy to make even for tiny fingers!
- La Fiesta: It’s party time and what better way to celebrate this special day with friends by making homemade gucamole and our delicious handmade empanadas (with beef or vegetarian) from start-to-finish! This party theme will have your birthday bunch smiling and dancing the samba!
Here’s the Dessert Pairings:
- Fudgy Brownie Bites with Banana Ice Cream
- Beet Velvet Cupcakes with Creamy Vanilla Icing
- The Chipper Sandwich (2 homemade cookies with banana ice cream filling).
Apron Giveaway: HealthBarn USA aprons are available for purchase for each child, but the birthday boy or girl receives his apron upon arrival!
** Please note that we make recipes available prior to the birthday party, so any adjustments can be made to accommodate for allergies or dietary preferences.
For pricing details and any questions about the Birthday Barn Bash, please email [email protected] or call 201-444-2955.