A Greek Thanksgiving Dinner CelebrationDate/Time
Date(s) - 11/20/2020
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
HealthBarn USA Main Location
HealthBarn USA proudly presents A Greek Thanksgiving Dinner Celebration in collaboration with Ridgewood’s It’s Greek to Me restaurant to support Ridgewood’s Feed the Frontlines. Come join us for a special evening of delicious food with friends and neighbors to support others during the pandemic on Friday, November 20, 2020 from 6:30- 9:00 pm. Registration limited to 16 guests, it’s a BYOB and will be held outdoor (with restaurant-style heaters).
Greek’s really know how to celebrate, so let’s do it safely together to help others and learn some new tips for the upcoming holiday!
What’s on the Menu:
– A 4-course meal prepared by Ridgewood’s It’s Greek to Me restaurant with nutritional input by registered dietitian nutritionist, Stacey Antine.
– Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
– Enjoy the evening with friends, your partner, or come solo- all are welcome!
– Space is limited for seating of 16 maximum, so reserve today!
– Tickets are $100 and must be purchased in advance by registering online or reserving your space at 201-444-2955 or [email protected]
*This is fundraiser for Ridgewood’s Feed the Frontlines Initiative. A call-to-action to provide meals prepared by local Ridgewood restaurants to first responders and community groups during the Coronavirus pandemic. It is an organized way for people to help feed local healthcare workers and first responders while supporting local restaurants who have been hit hard economically. Feeding the Frontlines is made up of The Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce, HealthBarn Foundation 501(c)(3) and many resident volunteers. It is a creative solution to help where help is needed.
Where are you Dining? Enjoy our intimate, home-like setting at HealthBarn USA, located in the stone house at 1057 Hillcrest Road, Ridgewood, NJ within the Irene Habernickel Family Park.