About Holiday Camps
Enrich your kids with a holiday camp or special event when schools are closed. We keep the fun and learning continuous throughout the school year from 9:00 – 3:00 pm. Join us for a day or two or the whole week for a best of HealthBarn adventure, harvest fest, winter wonderland or to kick off the New Year.
The upcoming camps will be held outdoors and indoor (weather dependent). Based on Mother Nature we will be utilizing the spacious patio as our kitchen (with restaurant-style heaters and wind guards), garden and going on nature hikes and indoor with plenty of space to keep our distance safely while having a ton of fun! Please inquire about our COVID-19 policies and/or schedule a private tour of the facility.
- Indigenous People’s Day, October 11, 2021
- NJEA Camp, November 4 & 5, 2021
- Holiday Break Camp, December 27 – 31, 2021
- MLK Day, January 17, 2022
- Winter Break Camp, February 2022
- Spring Break Camp, April 2022