What personal information about customers does HealthBarn USA gather and why does HealthBarn USA gather it?
Here are the types of information we gather and how we use the information:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website. In general, with the exception of your email address, the information we collect is non-personal. This information includes:
- Your email addressWe use this information to send you our monthly email newsletter if you have chosen to sign up for it.
- The state where you live and your zip code. We gather this information to help us determine where we should open the next HealthBarn USA.
- If you are using our Site as a child, parent or health care professionalWe make decisions about how often to update parts of our Site based on how many members are using which parts of our Sites.
- Where you heard about usHealthBarn USA is a growing company and knowing how our visitors learned about us helps us to keep growing.
- Automatic Information: Like many websites, we use “cookies,” and Internet log files that allow us to receive and store certain types of non-personal information when you interact with us. This data includes: Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet browser type; (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website; date and time of visit; the pages visited; page response times and download errors.By collecting and analyzing this data we are able to determine which pages our customers like best and where there are problems on our Site. This information allows us to offer more of the type of information that our clients find most interesting and resolve any problems that we may have with our Site.
- Email Communication: If you send us an email with a question or comment, we will save that communication so that we can maintain a record of our customers’ insights and problems. Also we may, if your computer supports such capabilities, receive a confirmation when you open email from HealthBarn USA. This information helps us to understand which emails our customers find most interesting, so that we can make our emails more useful and engaging.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text identifiers that we send to your computer to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to tell us how long visitors spend on our Site and which pages they visit most. No personal information is ever stored in a cookie, even if you have entered your name or email address on parts of HealthBarn USA. Cookies do not capture any information about you or your computer.
Should you choose not to share your visits to our site with us, it is generally easy to use your browser’s help button to turn off your cookies.
Does HealthBarn USA share the information it receives?
Absolutely not! The information that you share with us is important to the success of our business. We do not share or sell it to others.
Still have questions? Click here to contact us.
Last updated: April 11, 2005