Boost Your Immune System Workshop 3/9/20Date/Time
Date(s) - 03/09/2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
With everyone’s heightened interest in boosting their immune system in the midst of flu season, this is a must attend nutrition workshop that will cover food and lifestyle choices to give your immune system a turbo boost! HealthBarn USA proudly presents Boost Your Immune System Workshop with Stacey Antine, MS, RDN, founder and author of Appetite for Life on Monday, March 9, 2020 from 10:00 – 11:30 am. If at least one person in a family learns these principles, all the others will benefit! Be that person and let’s strive together to create a world of happy and healthy people, free of illness!
This workshop taught by founder, Stacey Antine with a master’s in nutrition, food and dietetics from New York University and registered dietitian will:
– Prepare you naturally for the flu season;
– Provide you with the best scientifically proven methods to support your immune system including food, probiotics, supplements and lifestyle choices;
– Include a recipe demo, tastings and recipes to prepare at home;
– Offer a Q & A session with your burning questions answered by a leading health professional.
You will have a great list of items to pick up on your way home and start boosting ASAP!
– Come solo, with a friend or a loved one — all are welcome!
– Space is limited to 16 spots, so reserve today.
Tickets are $35 per person and must be purchased in advance by reserving your space by clicking here or call 201-444-2955 or email [email protected].
Can’t make this workshop on 3/9?
Where is this amazing experience?
– HealthBarn USA located in the stone house at 1057 Hillcrest Road, Ridgewood, NJ within the Irene Habernickel Family Park, come enjoy the comfort of a “zen” environment in a space that feels like home!
About Stacey Antine, MS, RDN: Stacey Antine is a registered dietitian who holds a Master’s of Science in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics from New York University. Alarmed by the long list of lifestyle diseases (obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.) faced by children today, she founded HealthBarn USA to connect children to natural foods and where they come from. Expanding her commitment to help families eat healthier, she started HealthBarn Foundation and it’s first project Healing Meals, a food gifting program for families with ill children and seniors in need. She has been featured on The Rachael Ray Show, named women entrepreneur to watch by Business Week, featured as “Our Hero” by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for her dedication to children’s health where she is also a member and honored as Today’s Honoree by the #1 Blog for Recognizing the Works of Others. She was appointed to the Academy’s RDN Communications Council for its National Kids Eat Right campaign and received a Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Stacey Antine aims to help more parents and children get healthy by having fun and raising their nutritional literacy with her first book, Appetite for Life: The Thumbs-Up, No-Yucks Guide to Getting Your Kid to be a Great Eater – including over 100 Kid-Approved Recipes, published in September 2012 by HarperOne, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers, in hardcover and as an eBook.