Healthy Holiday Entertaining Made SimpleDate/Time
Date(s) - 11/20/2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Looking to lighten up this holiday season, but still WOW family and guests? Join us for Healthy Holiday Entertaining Made Simple on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 6:30 – 9:00 pm featuring an amazing edible display of creative and delicious ideas for your holiday table!
Typically the holiday season tempts us with many tasty treats as well as traditional family recipes that may need a makeover. We have put together a variety of festive favorite finger foods, main course options and desserts that you will love and that will also impress your guests through taste and presentation.
This memorable night will kick-off the holiday season with a feast that you will enjoy and will give you great tips for upcoming parties prepared by Stacey Antine, MS, RDN, founder and author of Appetite for Life and her team including Ellie Spray, former regional marketing manager for Whole Foods Market.
What’s on the Menu:
- A variety of proteins, including fish, whole grain salads and baked dishes, divine desserts, too!
- Recipes will be distributed with nutritional analyses so you can make them at home.
- **Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- Come solo, with friends or your partner — all are welcome!
- Space is limited to 16 spots maximum, so reserve today.
- Tickets are $65 per person and must be purchased in advance by reserving your space. Call 201-444-2955 or email [email protected] today.
Where Are You Dining:
- HealthBarn USA located in the stone house at 1057 Hillcrest Road, Ridgewood, NJ within the Irene Habernickel Family Park, come enjoy the comfort of a “zen” environment in a space that feels like home!
More About Stacey Antine, MS, RDN & HealthBarn USA: Stacey is a nutritionist that loves to cook! Growing up in an Italian family, food was always at the center of the table. She loves to create recipes using fresh ingredients in healthy ways that helps to educate people about living a healthy-lifestyle. She is the founder of HealthBarn USA, a proven leader of healthy-lifestyle education for children and their families for more than fourteen years, through kids’ classes, field trips and summer camp and author of her first cookbook, Appetite for Life, HarperOne. At elementary and middle school “Try it, you’ll like it!” school assemblies from New York to California; in national appearances such as the Rachael Ray Show and CNN’s House Call with Sanjay Gupta and on networks like PBS and Nickelodeon; speaking engagements from parent teacher organizations to major medical conventions; and through our website, columns and articles, Stacey is committed to helping families raise their nutrition literacy through hands-on learning about where our food comes from, and why fresh tastes best and is best for our bodies, minds and souls.