About the Pollinators
This 10-week hands-on experience offered for the fall season welcomes siblings, cousins and friends of varied ages to have fun learning about living a healthy-lifestyle together! Join this pod or create your own to plant the seeds of good nutrition and fun.
The upcoming fall classes will be held outdoors utilizing the spacious patio as our kitchen (with restaurant-style heaters for cooler temperatures), the organic garden and the natural environment of the Park; and indoor (weather dependent) with plenty of space for distancing and having fun. Please inquire about our COVID-19 policies and/or schedule a private tour of the facility.
This one-of-kind, nationally recognized program engages your child in:
- Cooking natural and nutritious HealthBarn USA recipes.
- Composting and nature hikes.
- Learning nutrition through fun activities.
- Establishing regular meals and exercise patterns.
- Developing self-esteem and confidence in making healthy choices.
- Practicing good manners, oral hygiene and food safety.
- Making new friends is special at the Barn!