About the Pollinators
This 10-week hands-on experience offered for the fall season welcomes siblings, cousins and friends of varied ages to have fun learning about living a healthy-lifestyle together! Join this pod or create your own to plant the seeds of good nutrition and fun.
The upcoming winter classes will be held indoors in our spacious sunroom and outdoors as much as possible. While the garden is resting, your child will be helping to cook and bake a variety of recipes, explore nature on hikes and composting, play nutrition games and plant seeds to sprout for the spring garden.
This one-of-kind, nationally recognized program engages your child in:
- Cooking natural and nutritious HealthBarn USA recipes.
- Composting and nature hikes.
- Learning nutrition through fun activities.
- Establishing regular meals and exercise patterns.
- Developing self-esteem and confidence in making healthy choices.
- Practicing good manners, oral hygiene and food safety.
- Making new friends is special at the Barn!