We are HealthBarn USA located at 1057 Hillcrest Road, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 (and we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us” or “our” in this document). We own and operate this “Website” (meaning the www.healthbarnusa.com website) and any “App” (meaning applications that we provide for mobile devices, including, without limitation, Apple iOS and Android) on our own behalf.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Data We Collect
- your title, name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone numbers, username, password and such other contact details as we require. This includes:
- information provided at the time that you subscribe to any other marketing or promotional communications that we make available from time to time;
- information that you provide at the time of registering for an account to through the Website. We may also store information relating to any Products that you purchase; and
- any information (including your location, your handset type, your UDID (unique handset code), your e-mail address and your mobile phone number) you or your mobile device provides to us at the time that you download or install an App and each time you use an App to add value to your use of the App; and
Why We Collect Your Personal Data
We use the information collected for the purpose of sending you information about us, the Website, products and promotions, to allow you to access any information or services that we may provide through an App or Website, in case we have any queries and for our record keeping.
We may also use your data in order to manage the Website and an App, detect fraud or Website or App abuses and send you information relevant to an App, the Website or products.
We also need your email address and other contact details, in particular, for sending you information relating to the Website and an App and the services we offer. This includes (without limitation) the following:
- To allow you to go ahead and register for an account on the Website,.
- To respond to you over any queries you raise with us.
- To give you a link to enable you to have a password resent to you if you tell us or the Website that you have forgotten it.
- To collect details of your visits to the Website and use of an App including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To allow us and our suppliers to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Your Obligations as to Your Data
You must only submit to us, the Website or an App, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up-to-date and inform us of changes. You may do that through the “My Account” part of the Website or by email to [email protected]. By submitting data in respect of you and anyone else, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority
Third Parties & Links
We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection. We may transfer your data to other companies in our group.
We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell, or discuss the sale of, our business or part of it to an actual or potential purchaser.
IP addresses and cookies
List of Cookies We Collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
If you agree to use Facebook Connect to register on our site, then we will try to access the following fields from your Facebook profile: Facebook User ID, First Name, Email, Date of Birth, Gender, Hometown and Current city. In case your privacy settings do not allow us to access this information, you will be able to provide it on a separate form. You do not need to modify your Facebook privacy settings to use this feature. These fields will be saved in our system and will not be shared with any third party.
Once retrieved, we will neither access this information from Facebook again nor attempt to keep it in sync with or accept any information sent by Facebook. You will have to make any change to your private information separately on Facebook and goop (via the “My Account” page). You are responsible for ensuring the data you provide to us via Facebook is accurate.
Where we store your personal data
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
We store your personal details on a secure server. We use industry standard security and firewalls on our servers. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to provide marketing information about the products, the Website or Apps. You can email us at [email protected] to make these changes, or follow the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing communication that we send to you by email. You can also make changes to your privacy settings at the “My Account” part of the Website. We will change what you receive within a reasonable time. However, changing your privacy settings may inhibit your ability to use the Website or receive any offer or use an App, so we do not recommend that you do this.
The Website and an App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or mobile applications of suppliers, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites or mobile applications, please note that those websites and mobile applications have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit any personal data to those websites or mobile applications.
You also consent to us (or third party advertisers working through the Website or an App) placing cookies on your hard drive or mobile device. You can turn these off if you want, through the settings on your browser. See the “IP addresses and cookies” section above. Please note that we will not place cookies on your hard drive by which you can be personally identified; if we do, we will ask for more, further, specific consent from you.