Kick-off the holiday 2016 season in Mediterranean Style ! HealthBarn USA proudly presents Chef Table Event: Mediterranean-Style Holiday Entertaining on Wednesday, November 9 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm featuring NOVO Modern Mediterranean creations with our friend Sous Chef, Matthew Weisberg, Ridgewood, NJ.
Matt and our founder, Stacey Antine, MS, RDN teamed up to offer an amazing holiday small plate experience that will blow away your taste buds without feeling as if you packed on 10 lbs. at the typical festive gathering. This dynamic entertaining evening is designed to give you great food and serving tips for your guests this upcoming season!
Chef Matt is an innovative chef who gleans inspiration from the rustic and unrefined recipes of his mother’s ashkenzai kitchen. He succeeds in elevating home style cuisine with modern culinary techniques. He is from New Jersey and has been cooking at NOVO since 2014.
You and the group will have the opportunity to be part of the preparation and discussion about his small plates showcasing seasonal creativity and taste that Chef Matt and NOVO in Ridgewood are known for.
What’s on the Menu:
- Small plates filled with delicious Mediterranean food combinations with balanced nutrition, too! Recipes will be distributed with nutritional analyses so you can make them for your upcoming holiday gathering!
- **Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- Come solo, with friends or your partner — all are welcome!
- Space is limited to 20 spots, so reserve today.
- Tickets are $55 per person and must be purchased in advance by reserving your space at 201-444-2955 or [email protected]. *A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Healing Meals, a food gifting program for children with cancer and their families. Space is limited for seating of 16 maximum.
Where Are You Dining:
- HealthBarn USA located in the stone house at 1057 Hillcrest Road, Ridgewood, NJ within the Irene Habernickel Family Park, come enjoy the comfort of a “zen” environment in a space that feels like home!
Influenced by the food and cultures of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, NOVO’s menu is a journey through contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. NOVO’s executive chef has many years of fine dining experience both abroad and in the US, which allows him to authentically create unique Mediterranean dishes that include an American touch. With an emphasis on locally grown, fresh, seasonal ingredients, the menu changes frequently and will always surprise and delight our guests. Novo combines the classic with the contemporary to achieve bold, exciting and comforting flavors among its innovative culinary compositions.
More About HealthBarn USA: A proven leader of healthy-lifestyle education for children and their families for more than ten years, through kids’ classes, field trips and summer camp and through our founder’s cookbook, Appetite for Life, HarperOne. At elementary and middle school “Try it, you’ll like it!” school assemblies from New York to California; in national appearances such as the Rachael Ray Show and CNN’s House Call with Sanjay Gupta and on networks like PBS and Nickelodeon; speaking engagements from parent teacher organizations to major medical conventions; and through our website, columns and articles, we have been committed to helping families raise their nutrition literacy through hands-on learning about where our food comes from, and why fresh tastes best and is best for our bodies, minds and souls.